Who We Are:
Supergoop! is the only prestige skincare brand 100% dedicated to UV protection. Our mission is to change the way the world thinks about SPF through highly innovative, feel-good, clean formulas.
Supergoop! Employee Benefits and Perks:
We’re a young company with lots of exciting milestones ahead, and we’re building a great team to get there. As such, we offer competitive health, dental, and vacation coverage, snacks galore, and a great working spaces in New York City and San Antonio.
We are always interested in hearing from new talent. You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supergoop! Director of Paid Media
Who you are:
Passionate about all things digital and excited to lead media strategy to support our rapidly growing DTC business and brand-wide marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate has 8-10 years of experience with acquisition, performance and retention media tactics as well as a firm understanding of brand/awareness media campaign planning and execution.
Reporting to the VP of Direct-to-Consumer, the Paid Media Director will be responsible for defining strategy for and executing all paid media activities across multiple channels, including: Paid Social, Paid Search, Affiliate, Video, Display, Audio/Podcasts, Direct Mail and OOH. This role will also help facilitate communication and define strategy across Paid/Owned/Earned digital initiatives, as well as help to drive content strategy behind Supergoop!’s paid media assets. Most importantly, this role is for someone who is hands-on, an idea-generator, loves problem- solving, and wants to have a major impact on our success.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead full-funnel media strategy, tactical planning and measurement across all paid channels
- Day- to-day oversight of paid media and affiliate agencies and related budgets: collaborate on campaign strategy, budgeting, defining of KPIs, campaign reporting and analysis
- Develop audience targeting plan for all campaigns in collaboration with Brand Marketing and CRM teams
- Partner with Organic Social Media, PR and Influencer teams to align owned and earned activations with paid efforts in Affiliate and Social Media
- Work in close collaboration with Ecommerce Director and development agency to implement any technical updates needed to fuel media activations
- Align paid media plans with the objectives of internal partners- Ecommerce, CRM, Sales, Marketing and PR- to develop efficient and cohesive paid strategy and messaging
- Partner with internal South East Asia, Retailer.com and Amazon stakeholders to inform and support regional and cross-channel media strategies
- Collaborate with Creative and Brand Marketing teams on creation of paid media concepts and content; Own paid media briefing process
- Project manage across creative and marketing teams to ensure all plans and assets are delivered on time and in full
- Use data and analytics to develop ongoing testing roadmap to optimize campaign performance
- Contribute to daily flash, plus create weekly, monthly and quarterly paid media business reporting and creative performance insights to be shared with key internal partners and leadership
- Be Supergoop!’s go-to expert on trends and new opportunities in the space, whether new paid media tools and vendors or platforms like TikTok and Clubhouse
- 8-10 years’ experience in paid media and digital, preferably with a beauty, wellness or prestige focus
- Experience of owning significant spend levels, with media budgeting and forecasting acumen
- Passionate about digital and a channel expert across core paid media channels: Social, Display, PPC, Affiliate, Partnerships, Video & VOD
- Expert understanding of Google Analytics and media platform reporting required
- Excellent numerical, financial, and analytical skills
- A strategic thinker with the ability to conceive ideas, implement, execute, and follow-up
- Excellent communication skills and experience managing large scale projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders within a fast-moving environment
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills; ability to create both tactical and executive-level strategic reporting and insights
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Shopify experience a plus
This role will be based in our New York office upon reopening. To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.